Answers Activity 105
1. A: People say
shouldn't sit in a draught.
B: Rubbish! There's nothing wrong with fresh air.
2. A: Who hasn't handed in
B: Me. Sorry. Here it is.
3. A: What a gorgeous dress! Where did you get it?
B: Well, actually, I made it
4. A: Why isn't Judy with Pete tonight?
B: They're not going out with
5. A: There seem to be far fewer sparrows around than
there used to be.
doesn't see many of them these days.
6. A: I've just been promoted!
B: Well done! You must be really proud of
7. A: Why don't you join the army?
B: I don't know.
say it's really tough.
8. A: Who's Grace going round Europe with?
B: No one. She's going by
MULTIMEDIA ENGLISH: Desde 1999 en
Internet © Orlando Moure - Todos
los Derechos ReservadosBuenos Aires,
República Argentina |
absolutamente prohibida la reproducción
o descarga de contenidos de este portal