Answers Activity 157
1. An employee leaked the information to the press.
employee leaked the information to the press.
2. Politicians have been falsifying their expenses.
3. The country's largest bank has gone bankrupt.
the country's largest bank has
4. The pop star has had another breakdown.
The pop star
5. The accused was under the effect of drugs.
under the effect
The winner had been chosen before voting commenced.
the winner had already been
chosen before voting commenced.
7. The burglars entered through an open window.
through an open
8. The economic situation will recover by next year.
the economic situation will
recover by next year.
MULTIMEDIA ENGLISH: Desde 1999 en
Internet © Orlando Moure - Todos
los Derechos ReservadosBuenos Aires,
República Argentina |
absolutamente prohibida la reproducción
o descarga de contenidos de este portal