:: Lesson 38
LOS CURSOS DE INGLES
GRATIS PREFERIDOS POR LOS HISPANOHABLANTES
LECCION 38 - PAGINA 3
Complete the second sentence so that you "distance
yourself" from the information. Use the correct form of the words in
blue capitals. Then
check the correct answers.
1. An employee leaked the information to the press.
employee leaked the information to the press.
2. Politicians have been falsifying their expenses.
3. The country's largest bank has gone bankrupt.
the country's largest bank has
4. The pop star has had another breakdown.
The pop star
5. The accused was under the effect of drugs.
under the effect
The winner had been chosen before voting commenced.
the winner had already been
chosen before voting commenced.
7. The burglars entered through an open window.
through an open
8. The economic situation will recover by next year.
the economic situation will
recover by next year.
If you can?t see the Babylon translation box, use this link for Translation or this one for Dictionary