SECTION B - Exercise 1
1. You're not allowed to smoke in class or
Smoking in class is not allowed
2. She can't be 35; she looks like my mother.
3. Thanks really (I'm very sorry) but I'm baby-sitting for my sister tonight
4. Why don't you (If I were you I'd) paint it yellow? or How
about painting it yellow?
5. You should have told me you were coming later (will arrive so late).
SECTION B - Exercise 2
2. a; 3. c; 4. c; 5. a; 6. c; 7. a; 8. b; 9. c; 10. a
SECTION B - Exercise 3
looking / found / was / to see / had
to / force / was sold / didn't know / to try / written